Immune system boost
Your immune system is a complex network that defends your body against infection and disease. It protects your body against foreign organisms such as viruses, bacteria and malfunctioning cells. Strengthening your immune system is always a smart move, especially now. An Ayurvedic tea recipe from our specialist Lita Dash.
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, grinded
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds, grinded
- 1/2 teaspoon liquorice, grinded (do not use if you have high blood pressure)
- 1/4 cardamom pod
- 2 cloves
- 15 basil leaves
- 10 mint leaves
- 3 cups of water
Boil water with ginger for 2 minutes, then add the rest of ingredients (grinded) with lid for 2-3 minutes. Let it cook gently, filter the tea and drink 2-3 cups a day. You can make it for the whole day and store it in a thermoskan.