Tea Moringa Brahmi - Bio

p>A spirited and energizing tea pleasure with moringa and brahmi.


Cosmoveda teas of premium quality are refined compositions of delicious herbs and spices, aromatic fruits and beautiful flowers. The herbs are coarsely chopped for a unique taste experience. The subtle powers of plants and harmonious aromas enchant body, mind and soul.

All ingredients of Cosmoveda tea are manufactured according to authentic Ayurvedic principles and come from certified organic farming. Fair trade of course: from raw material to the product in the store.

In order to save the environment, no labels, threads and staples are used: the tea is packed in biodegradable envelopes made of large-pored natural membrane based on corn starch.

Inspired by Ayurveda: the wisdom and knowledge of a good and happy life. For a balanced Ayurvedic cuisine and diet.

In stock
Only 25 left

Store in a dry and dark place

Preparation: Pour water (80 - 90 °C) over the tea bag and let it steep for 4 to 6 minutes

Ingredients: Moringa leaves* 70%, Brahmi leaves* 30% (* from certified organic farming)

Botanical: Moringa (Moringa oleifera) * 70%, Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) * 30% (* from certified organic farming)

Content: 45 g (25 tea envelopes of 1.8 g)





Organic (Organic certificates according to EEC 834/2007 standard, DE-Öko-003)

Fair trade from own projects

manufacturer COSMOVEDA, origin Germany

More Information
Content 25 x 1,8 g
Vegetarian Vegan
Eigenschappen Vegan, Biological, Gluten free, Lactose-free